This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent
- travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time,
you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).